Hospitals struggle to free up beds quickly and to provide physiotherapy services that can help with this at scale. Our brief was to design a service to help patients recover from serious illnesses faster in a way that builds resilience, while at the same time enabling hospitals to free up hospital beds, treat more people as a result and deliver resource savings at scale.
- Working VR prototype to demo
- Lean Method business case
- Accelerated learning
- ‘Proof point’ showing how VR (e.g. Oculus Rift) and digital games can successfully address pain points and deliver physiotherapy in hospitals and at home.
- Live project; it has been successfully demonstrated to health care, innovation and investment specialists.
- Next phase – access investment and develop the prototype and business strategy.